Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012....A Commitment to Blogging! :)

Wow! :)  I cannot believe it is 2012 ~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!
As you can see from my "last" post I haven't posted in quite some time (okay..okay...its been just over FOUR years...but who's counting, heehee)!! In fact, when I signed on I was SHOCKED to watch the video of Joshua singing...seems like sooooo long ago!! I can't believe how little he was!! Being able to see him "captured" like that fuels my desire to keep up with blogging!

I have decided to try my best to post on my blog this year in order to keep track of day to day life in the Marsh house and document any funny snippets or fun activities!

What prompted this "idea" you ask?? Well...I was in my basement going through my Rubbermaid storage bins and came across my scrapbooking "stash". Ummmm....yeah.  Lets just say that unless I am planning on border sticker-ing all of my scrapbook pages I won't be scrapbooking anytime soon seeing as I would have to spend literally hundreds of dollars to get my stash up to date style-wise!!

Here's to more blog posts in the New Year! Cheers!

0 comments: